The NGI-1000 is designed for designed for use on small and medium-sized industrial engines fueled by either natural gas (CH4 – Methane) or biogas. The system is innovative and reliable.
NGI-1000 module provides significant upgrade OPEX value over legacy ignition systems, while also minimizing upfront and associated installation cost. This critical combination makes it an ideal ignition solution for new and upgrade applications.
- Universal, moderately-priced ignition system designed for 1-16 cylinder engines
- Ideal for both natural gas (CH4 - Methane) and biogasfueled applications
- Incorporates state-of-the-art spark energy control for leanburn and other difficult to ignite air/fuel mixtures
- Current vs. time energy control
- Spark current selectable from 50-200mA and durations up to 1000µS
- Standard, CD-style spark profiles also available n Comprehensive system diagnostics for simple troubleshooting
- Easily configured for the application utilizing a Windows©- based Terminal Program
- Supports Modbus RTU serial communications
- Rugged aluminum enclosure for high reliability
- Accepts magnetic, Hall-Effect, and powered-inductive-style pickups for ease of retrofit with existing Altronic or thirdparty ignition systems.