Terms & conditions - Warranty request
Hatraco: Complete ignition packages (ignition unit with pre wired coil rails) - 1 years from date of sale
Altronic: DC powered ignition units and digital instruments - 3 years from date of sale
Altronic: Other ignition units and components - 2 year from date of sale
Tech Development Inc: 1 year from date of sale
Kenco: 1 year from date of sale
Kineteco: 1 year from date of sale
All brands: Spark plugs and spark plug leads: these parts are warranted to be free of defects in manufacturing or materials as sold. These do not carry a service time warranty due to the uncertain nature of the application in which they are placed, and their normal operating service life may vary considerably per application.
Damage due to physical abuse, exposure to excessive temperature or moisture conditions, or misapplication is not covered by this warranty.
Warranty for Repaired Equipment
Warranty for repaired equipment covers 6 months from the moment of shipping the item to the customer. Warranty only covers hardware items.
Before sending items for warranty on repairs, please follow the return procedure on our web site to find out all the details concerning your issue.
In case of eligibility for warranty service, customer should return the items to Hatraco, fully packaged with all the accessories, manuals, documents etc, invoice and a non-conformance.report with explanation of the problem.
If our investigation shows that malfunction was caused by the user, repair and shipping will be paid by the customer.
Hatraco provides post-warranty repair, no matter how much time has passed after the item purchase. Price of the repairs is set for each case individually. Please refer to the “RMA Repair Service” section
Warranty can be declined if:
- Warranty period has expired*;
- Rules of use were violated;
- Malfunctioning as a result of an accident, misuse, poor maintenance or neglect
- Standard identification markings (part- and serial numbers) are not present
- Unauthorized modifications or adjustments were made to the device;
- Damages of the item were caused by the user (mechanical, heat, electrical etc);
- Warranty does not cover any accidents (fire, foreign liquids and elements exposure, electric discharges, incorrect power supply etc);
- Warranty does not apply to the cost of installation, cost of removal, cost of transportation, consequential or concurrent damages.
- Hatraco’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be, at its option, the free repair, free replacement or a credit
- Components must be returned within 30 days of the occurrence / the date of the RMA approval that was provided to you following the initial RMA warranty claim.
- Warranty does not cover virtual goods (logs, credits, software and activations).
- Hatraco does not guarantee the correct functioning of software, unless it is directly related to the enclosed hardware, and does not hold any responsibility for any damage caused by misuse or incorrect installation of software or service product.
* check warranty period table for specific brands/product lines