Terms & conditions - Test & repair
Products can be divided in 2 categories:
- 1a. Products that can be tested & repaired in house at Hatraco:
- Hatraco spark plug cables and ignition packages
- Most Altronic ignition systems
- Tech Development (TDI) air starters
- 1b. Products that will be forwarded by Hatraco for test and/or repair to the original factory or representative
- 2.Products that cannot be tested and/or repaired – like spark plugs*, certain sealed/potted products or products that are outside of the Hatraco product scope of supply.
One of the following procedures will then be followed:
Products of category 1.
- 1. After filling out the proper web-section and providing Hatraco with an purchase order number for inspection and testing only,
- 2. You will receive an e-mail with our approval to send in the goods. It will mention an RMA number with shipping instructions. Then you can send the product(s), prepaid, to Hatraco in Angerlo.
- 3. As soon as the goods have come in, Hatraco will confirm the receipt of the goods by e-mail to you.
- 4a. The goods will be inspected and tested in house. For certain products an obligatory inspection- and testing fee is applicable that will be invoiced at all times.
- Hatraco ignition packages (coil rails + ignition unit) - € 265,00 each
- Altronic ignition units - € 265,00 each
- TDI air starters - € 265,00 each
- 4b. Hatraco will forward the goods to the original manufacturer or representative for inspection and testing. Hatraco will forward the goods to the manufacturer within 3 weeks after receipt of your shipment.
- 5. After inspection and test, an offer for repair will be provided to you. This quotation will include pricing for the mentioned inspection- and testing cost plus the cost for a full repair. In addition you can choose to have the product(s) repaired according to the provided quotation.
- 6. After receiving your approval for repair the goods will be repaired as quickly as possible and returned to you. If Hatraco indicates that repair is not possible or if you choose not to proceed with the repair yourself, Hatraco can provide you with an offer for a replacement with a new identical or - equivalent product. When ordering a new replacement, the cost for testing will be waived.
- 7. If you choose not to have the product repaired, the cost for testing and possible return shipping remains to be charged (Ref. 4a).
Note: Your reply is requested within 30 days after date of quotation. After 3 weeks a reminder will be sent to you. If no reply is received, the goods will be returned to you unrepaired. In addition, the applicable inspection and testing cost will be invoiced to you.
Products of category 2.
- see step 1 of product category 1.
- see step 2 of product category 1.
- see step 3 of product category 1.
- If possible, Hatraco will test the product or forward the item to the original manufacturer for testing.
- While these goods cannot be repaired, Hatraco will include quotation for a replacement with a new identical or equivalent product. When ordering a new replacement, the cost for testing will be waived.
- If you choose not to have the product replaced, the cost for testing and possible return shipping remains to be charged.
Note: Your reply is requested within 30 days after date of quotation. After 3 weeks a reminder will be sent to you. If no reply is received, the goods will be returned to you unrepaired. In addition an invoice with the applicable inspection and testing cost will be sent to you.
‘* spark plugs need to be accompanied by a filled out application form at all times.