Terms & conditions - Order cancellation
The conditions for cancelling a pending PO are as follows:
Handling charges for withdrawal of pending orders.
Charges will apply after the cancellation/withdrawal of a pending purchase orders in following situations*:
- Withdrawal within 7 days after placement of order.
- no charges
- Withdrawal 8 days or later after placement of order in case parts have not been taken into production; not been manufactured; nor shipped:
- 5% of the total ordered amount
- Withdrawal 8 days or later after placement of order in case that parts have already been taken into production or already have been manufactured and/or shipped from the initial manufacturer to Hatraco or from Hatraco to the customer**:
- 15% of the total ordered amount. Goods should be returned DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) Duiven.
* All parts need to be undamaged and packed in original boxing. In case of missing or incomplete/damaged packing the refund above will be reduced with 10%
** Check paragraph on not returnable items
With exclusion of warranty claim reasons or internally made mistakes, some products may not qualify for return like
- Specially marked items (customer specified-color, logo or numbers)
- Items that are custom built to order for a specific project or sale and do not qualify as standard items
- Non-stocking items that cannot be resold and/or specially ordered at the manufacturer.
- Items that are designated as obsolete by the original manufacturer
- Stitt spark plugs of certain series are non-returnable
- Kenco tanks, stands and parts are non-returnable