Auburn observation ports
Auburn sight glasses are used for visual inspection of the contained areas under the influence of high temperatures and / or pressures. These type of sight glasses are leak-proof constructed by a single compact construction.
Models and Features
- Types of: P-380, P-500, P-750, P-1000
- The "mini-port-holes" can withstand pressures of up to about 25 bar
- Withstand temperatures up to 200 ° C
- The special welding process makes additional sealing rings unnecessary
- Pyrex sight glass is resistant to breakage under rapidly changing temperatures.
- The metal housing is available with a zinc coating in the case of use in corrosive environment
For dimensions and other details of alleged observation ports in the Auburn brochure.