TDI 56H starter clutch
TDI 56H Starter Clutch
TDI’s hydraulic Starter Clutches for GE gas turbines require inspection only once per 25.000 hours. Combine this with the periodic gas turbine inspection and it will save you downtime.
What does this upgrade entail:
- An improved- starter clutch reliability and environmental safety
- Extends inspection intervals from approximately 10.000 hours to 25.000 hours.
- TDI 56H hydraulic starter clutch including with- or without hydraulic motor.
- 1 to 1 drop in replacement by means of various available installation kits for Base- and DLE+ versions
- Starter clutch is available for LM1600 LM2500 LM6000
These are a few samples out of an extended variety of products Hatraco has to offer. For more information please contact us.