Altronic SaveAir™ Electronic Air Start System brings solid-state electronic control to the starting function of air-inhead starter equipped, integral compressor engines. Eliminating the mechanical air-start related components, the state-ofthe-art SaveAir™ system introduces significant operational advantages, including a substantial reduction in the required starting air (up to 70%) and the elimination of starting “dead spots”.
These are a few samples out of an extended variety of products Hatraco has to offer. For more information please contact us.
- Reduces starting air consumption by as much as 70% per start
- Provides more reliable remote starts and eliminates starting “dead spots”
- Replaces failure-prone mechanical air start components with solid-state electronics
- Less costly and complex than ring gear-based starting conversion systems
- “Universal” system hardware set