The KENCO KDV Series "No-Freeze" Dump Valve is a pneumatically controlled valve designed for fluid level control in gas scrubbers, separators and other process pressure vessels.
The KDV Dump Valve is available with either 1" or 2" process connections. The drain sizes are 1/2", 3/4" and 1" depending on the model selected. The valve actuation pressure range is 2-5 bar depending on the model and process pressure. Process pressure rating of up to 140 bar available.
These are a few samples out of an extended variety of products Hatraco has to offer. For more information please contact us.
- Simple Installation – The KDV is easily installed with simple hand tools in a short amount of time.
- Easy Maintenance - The union nut allows the valve to be removed from service without removing the valve body from the pressure vessel.
- Polyurethane High Performance Trim Seal - The polyurethane material used on the trim seal is highly durable and long lasting.
- "Keyed" Housing to Valve Joint - Valve is keyed to diaphragm housing to ensure internal retaining hardware does not twist or vibrate loose.
- Pressure Warning Port - If an attempt is made to remove the valve assembly from the body while the valve is under pressure, process fluid and/or gas will leak from the weep hole to provide a warning.
- Powder Coated Finish - The aluminum diaphragm housing is powder coated to provide a durable and resilient finish.
- Variety of Trim Sizes – There are several trim sizes available to accommodate different flow and pressure requirements.